Items marked with refer to new developments.
Items marked with will involve new man-power or contribution from external sources interested in the project.
Items marked with will require coordination with more than one Working Group.
Items marked with (*) may or may not be achieved.
- Navigation & optimisation:
- Validation of interface with navigator based on VecGeom - (1)
- Alternative BVH navigator and optimisation structure - (1)/(2)
- Separate safety computation and its state from navigator - (2)
- Revision of the transportation processes; specialised transportation processes for neutral and charged particles - (2)
- Prototype navigation indexing class - (2)/(*)
- Field transport:
- New QSS integration methods (Quantized State Simulation) - (1)
- Review accuracy of boundary crossing in field - (1)/(2)
- Solids modelling:
- Prototype study on surface bounded volumes in VecGeom - (2)
- Routine activities
- Review of user documentation
(1) First semester
(2) Second semester
Items for future
Previous years planned activities
Created: 28 January 2022
Modified: 31 January 2022, GC