Items marked with refer to new developments.
Items marked with will involve new man-power or contribution from external sources interested in the project.
Items marked with will require coordination with more than one Working Group.
Items marked with (*) may or may not be achieved.
- Code review and modernization - (1)/(2)
- Navigation & optimisation:
- Implement prototype navigator based on VecGeom - (1)
- Enable default use of interpolation in intersection calculation in magnetic field propagation - (1)
- Separate safety computation and state from navigator - (1)/(2)
- Revise protocol between transportation and tracking to better cope with particles looping in field - (1)/(2)
- Revision of the transportation processes; specialised transportation processes for neutral and charged particles - (2)
- Review accuracy of boundary crossing in field - (2)
- Profiling and optimisation of multiple navigation - (2)
- Solids modelling:
- Complete set of specific shapes in VecGeom - (1)/(2)
- Routine activities
- Review of user documentation
(1) First semester
(2) Second semester
Items for 2020 & beyond
Previous years planned activities
Created: 15 January 2019
Modified: 24 January 2019, GC