NOTE: Any dates assigned to items are to be considered just indicative.
Items marked with refer to new developments.
Items marked with will involve new man-power or contribution from external sources interested in the project.
Items marked with will require coordination with more than one Working Group.
Items marked with (*) may or may not be achieved.
- Implement use of C++11/14 constructs in key areas - (1)/(2)
- Navigation & optimisation:
- Profiling and optimisation of multiple navigation - (1)/(2)
- Separate safety computation and state from navigator - (1)/(2)
- Implement prototype navigator based on VecGeom - (2)
- Investigate benefits of FSAL/interpolation in field propagation - (2)
- New features:
- Progress in the implementation of the Unified Solids library with progressive adoption of shapes from VecGeom - (1)/(2)
- Simplify adoption of VecGeom shapes with direct interface to VecGeom from wrappers - (1)/(2)
- Routine activities
- Review of user documentation
(1) First semester
(2) Second semester
Previous years planned activities
Created: 18 January 2017
Modified: 28 January 2017, GC