Review the current example structure:
- basic, novice (to be supressed), extended (too big), advanced (1)
Provide the novice users only one set of basic examples (1)
- Code review: check that the example code is implementing in the most efficient way and does not use obsolete code
- Reduce the code of by reusing common classes.
- Apply the coding guidelines approved during 2011
- Add new features not yet demonstrated.
- Code review: by WG members not owners of reviewed example
- Identifying classes which can be replaced with common ones
- Applying coding guidelines, use of common classes
- Adding new features not yet demonstrated in the current examples set
- Removal of the obsolete examples
(1) First semester
(2) Second semester
Items marked with refer to WG core developers.
Items marked with refer to WG members, example owners
Items marked with refer to WG members, not example owners
Previous year planned activities2011
Created: 15 February 2012
Last modified: 15 February 2012, by Ivana Hrivnacova