NOTE: Any dates assigned to items are to be considered just indicative.
Items marked with refer to new developments.
Items marked with will involve new man-power or contribution from external sources interested in the project.
Items marked with will require coordination with more than one Working Group.
Items marked with (*) may or may not be achieved.
- Adaptation/improvement of relevant classes for multi-threading - (1)
- Redesign and optimisation of relevant MT split classes - (2)
- Verification of multi-threading for all features - (2)
- Navigation & optimisation:
- Fix remaining issues for precise ComputeSafety() in navigation - (1)
- Profiling and optimisation of multiple navigation - (1)/(2)
- Refactor navigator to separate thread-dependent state - (2)
- New features:
- Complete implementation of the unified solids library - (1)/(2)
- Identify first/last step in a volume for curved tracks - (1)
- Code cleanup:
- Removal of BREP solids module - (1)
- Replacement of built-in UI commands for overlaps checks - (1)
- Routine activities
- Review of user documentation
(1) First semester
(2) Second semester
Previous years planned activities
Created: 31 January 2013
Modified: 31 January 2013, GC