NOTE: Any dates assigned to items are to be considered just indicative.
Items marked with refer to new developments.
Items marked with will involve new man-power or contribution from external sources interested in the project.
Items marked with will require coordination with more than one Working Group.
Items marked with (*) may or may not be achieved.
- Implement use of C++11 constructs in key areas - (1)/(2)
- Enable parameterisation by solids type in MT mode - (2)
- Navigation & optimisation:
- Review use of regular navigation in conjunction with multiple-scattering - (1)
- Profiling and optimisation of multiple navigation - (1)/(2)
- Improve verbosity in navigators - (1)/(2)
- Separate safety computation from navigator - (2)
- New features:
- Complete implementation of the Unified Solids library with progressive adoption of shapes from VecGeom - (1)/(2)
- Routine activities
- Review of user documentation
(1) First semester
(2) Second semester
Previous years planned activities
Created: 30 January 2015
Modified: 4 February 2015, GC