NOTE: Any dates assigned to items are to be considered just indicative.
Items marked with refer to new developments.
Items marked with will involve new man-power or contribution from external sources interested in the project.
Items marked with will require coordination with more than one Working Group.
Items marked with (*) may or may not be achieved.
- Implement use of C++11 constructs in key areas - (1)/(2)
- Navigation & optimisation:
- Review use of regular navigation in conjunction with multiple-scattering - (1)
- Profiling and optimisation of multiple navigation - (1)/(2)
- Separate safety computation and state from navigator - (2)
- New features:
- Introduction of fast and high-order steppers in field propagation - (1)/(2)
- Introduction of scaled shapes construct - (1)/(2)
- Complete implementation of the Unified Solids library with progressive adoption of shapes from VecGeom - (2)
- Routine activities
- Review of user documentation
(1) First semester
(2) Second semester
Previous years planned activities
Created: 19 January 2016
Modified: 19 January 2016, GC