Software Download Archive
first released 5 December 2014 (patch-03, released 5 February 2016)
Please read the Release Notes before downloading or using this release.
The patches below contains bug fixes to release 10.1, we suggest you to download and apply the latest patch for release 10.1 (see the additional notes for patch-01, patch-02 and patch-03), or download the complete source with the patches applied; in any case, it is required to apply a full rebuild of the libraries.
- Source files (including patch-03), please choose the archive best suited to your system and archiving tool:
- Data files (*) for specific, optional physics processes some of the following files are required. The file format is compatible with Unix, GNU, and Windows utilities.
- Neutron data files with thermal cross sections (version 4.5, 421710294 bytes)
- data files (19955388 bytes) for low energy electromagnetic processes (version 6.41).
- data files (8406135 bytes) for photon evaporation (version 3.1).
- data files (997307 bytes) for radio-active decay hadronic processes (version 4.2).
- data files (25800 bytes) from evaluated cross-sections in SAID data-base (version 1.1).
- data files (2249001 bytes) for evaluated neutron cross-sections on natural composition of elements (version 1.4).
- data files (4293607 bytes) for shell ionisation cross-sections (version 1.3).
- data files (1257863 bytes) for measured optical surface reflectance (version 1.0).
- data files (234612 bytes) [optional] for nuclides properties (version 1.0).
- Low Energy Nuclear Data (LEND) files can be downloaded from: ftp://gdo-nuclear.ucllnl.org/pub/
- Libraries compiled with Geant4 default settings and optimization turned on. Please choose according to your system/compiler:
- Libraries have been built using CLHEP version 22.214.171.124. Please refer to the Release Notes for platform specific notes on CLHEP.
Patches for the above release of GEANT4
To install the patch, the archive should be unpacked in the Geant4 installation area where the directory geant4.10.01 is placed, and kernel libraries must be recompiled from scratch.
For instructions on how to unpack, see the notes above for the original source code.
- Patch-03 (5 February 2016) for Geant4.10.1 contains a collection of various corrections, see the description before downloading the patch itself in the correct format:
- Patch-02 (19 June 2015) for Geant4.10.1 contains a collection of various corrections, see the description before downloading the patch itself in the correct format:
- Patch-01 (27 March 2015) for Geant4.10.1 contains a collection of various corrections, see the description before downloading the patch itself in the correct format: