released 30 June 2022
The Geant4 development source code is freely available. See the licence conditions.
Feedback for any problem found is welcome via the usual support channels.
Since this is beta software, please consider that:
- It is distributed "as is", and full support cannot be provided
- Some code may be new or enhanced, therefore still experimental and not fully tested
- Interfaces may have changed since the previous version and may change further in the final release
- User documentation and manuals are not updated (will be updated only for the official release)
- Only source code and no pre-built libraries are provided
Please read the Notes before downloading or using this code.
Please choose the archive best suited to your system and archiving tool:
Data files (*)
For specific, optional physics processes some of the following files are required. The file format is compatible with Unix, GNU, and Windows utilities.
- Low Energy Nuclear Data (LEND) files can be downloaded from: ftp://gdo-nuclear.ucllnl.org/